Product Description & Reviews
Lock and unlock the door Lock the door from outside: Place any finger on the sensor, blue light turn on and hear long beep, rotate the thumbturn toward the door jamb to extend the bolt. Note: Any body and any finger can be used to lock the door. To unlock the door: Place an enrolled fingerprint on the sensor firmly, you will hear long beep and blue light turn on, rotate the thumbturn away from door jamb to retract the bolt. Note: Only enrolled fingerprint or code can be used to unlock the door. How to use key to unlock Hold thumbturn, insert the key, rotate 180 degree CLOCKWISE, then rotate the thumbturn away from door jamb to retract the bolt. Low battery alert Short quick beeping and red light flash indicate low battery when touch screen to active lock. Additional power source When power runs out, attach 9V battery to the ports that are located at the bottom of the lock to power up the system.
Features & Highlights
- Stores up to 100 fingerprints, 100 user codes, with 2 "Schlage C Key"
- User defined 4-12 digit codes, add or delete individual user directly
- Beeper sound turn off option, you may turn off beeper sound if you don't like
- Weatherproof, suitable for home, office and so on, works well for kids and the elder
- Fit door thickness between 1-3/8" and 1-7/8", operation temperature from -4℉ to 151℉
|Item Weight:||5.73 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.73 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.27 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.