Product Description & Reviews
Audio-Technician's AT-LP120-USB direct-drive, high-torque professional turntable is perfect for DJs and other music enthusiasts, especially in an era that many would call "post vinyl," when it's no longer the norm for audio/video receivers or even integrated amplifiers to offer a dedicated phono input. Connect the Audio Technical ATLP120 to your computer to digitize your old LPs (laptop not included). It also includes a selectable internal stereo phono preamplifier and a USB output that connects directly to your computer-perfect for digitizing your old LPs to high-quality MP3 or FLAC files for playback from your computer. USB cable and adapter cables are included, along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.
Features & Highlights
- Selectable internal stereo phono preamplifier and USB connection to your Mac or Windows computer
- Direct-drive, high-torque motor, includes professional cartridge and head-shell.Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Selectable 33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm speeds; +/-10 percent or +/-20 percent pitch adjust; high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock
- S-shaped tone arm assembly with adjustable counterweight, anti-skate adjustment, tone-arm height adjustment and lock
- Includes USB cable and Mac and PC-compatible Audacity software, Switchable built-in preamplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- If you are purchasing the product for a sales area outside the U.S., you should consider purchasing the turntable from your sales region. This unit is set to operate on 120V AC.
|Model:||ATLP120 USB BK|
|Part Number:||ATLP120 USB BK|
|MPN:||ATLP120 USB BK|
|Item Weight:||23.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.72 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.5 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.