Product Description & Reviews
The DCRH-2500 is a very reliable and easy to install driveway alarm. The transmitter operates on one 9-volt battery and has 25' of 3/8" diameter exterior hose that will lie across the drive. When a vehicle drives over the hose, a signal will be sent to the DCR-2500 receiver up to 1/2 miles awayRELIABLE & RANGE Dakota Alert has been in business for over 25 years with a proven record of reliability and dependability for all our products. Up to a ½ wireless mile range. Much better range than competing products..
Features & Highlights
- RELIABLE & RANGE Dakota Alert has been in business for over 25 years with a proven record of reliability and dependability for all our products. Up to a ½ wireless mile range. Much better range than competing products.
- INSTALLATION - Easy do-it-yourself installation. Mount the transmitter on a tree or post, lay the hose across the driveway and then plug the receiver into an outlet in the house.
- RECIEVER - Four tones to choose from; Classical, Westminster, Ding-Dong or Whistle. Volume control, also a 12 VDC output and relay output.
- TRANSMITTER --Runs on a 9 volt battery, detects vehicles that drive over the hose. Weatherproof and meant to be used outdoors.
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT - If you have any questions or concerns, Dakota Alert has friendly and knowledgeable staff to help.
|Manufacturer:||Dakota Alert, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Dakota Alert, Inc.|
|Studio:||Dakota Alert, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||5.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.5 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.