Product Description & Reviews
The DCPA-2500 is a driveway alarm kit that is used to detect vehicles only. The transmitter operates on 4- CR-123A batteries (included) and has 50 ft. of direct burial wire connecting the probe to the exterior case. The probe is buried parallel to the driveway and will detect vehicles passing by within approximately 10-12 ft. The direct burial cable can be run to a tree or post nearby, where the transmitter box is located. When a vehicle drives by, the transmitter will send a signal to the receiver up to 1/2 mile away ( Actual range will vary depending on the local terrain)
Features & Highlights
- RELIABLE & RANGE - Dakota Alert has been in business for over 25 years with a proven record of reliability and dependability for all our products. Up to a ½ wireless mile range. Much better range than competing products.
- INSTALLATION - Easy do-it-yourself installation. Mount the transmitter box on a tree or post, bury the probe near the driveway and then plug the receiver into an outlet in the house.
- TRANSMITTER --Runs on four CR-123 batteries (included). Weatherproof and meant to be used outdoors. RECIEVER - Four tones to choose from; Classical, Westminster, Ding-Dong or Whistle. Volume control, also a 12 VDC output and relay output.
- PROBE- Meant for direct burial next to the drive. Includes 50' of wire from the probe to transmitter box. Detects vehicles up to 12' away.
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT - If you have any questions or concerns, Dakota Alert has friendly and knowledgeable staff to help.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.19 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.