Product Description & Reviews
Elite Screens Spectrum Tab-Tension series is the absolute solution for anyone who is looking for a high quality electric projection screen at a budget friendly price. Elite Screens Spectrum Tab-Tension series features include: Tab-tension system provides a uniform screen flatness Includes infrared (IR) remote, detachable 3-way wall switch, and 12V trigger cable 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 Available in the following range of diagonal sizes: 100" and 125" in 16:9 format *Optional in-ceiling trim kit (Model ZCU3 for Electric100HT, ZCU4 for Electric125HT, 6” & 12” wall/ceiling brackets, RF remote & Wireless 5-12 volt trigger available - sold separately* Elite Screens Spectrum Tab-Tension series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite projection screen material which features: 180 Wide Viewing Angle 1.1 gain matte white material Black masking borders enhance picture contrast Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready! *Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors* Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 125-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 61.3" H x 108.9" W. Overall Size: 74.5" H x 126.5" W. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Features a tab-tension system that prevents wrinkles and ensures the flattest possible viewing area. The durable casing easily installs to your wall or ceiling with the included install kit. Ships fully assembled, plug and play ready.
- Includes infrared (IR) remote, detachable 3-way wall switch, and 12V trigger cable ; Integrated 5-12 volt trigger port synchronizes Drop/Rise operation with the projector's power cycle
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
|Manufacturer:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Publisher:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Studio:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Weight:||35.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.1 x 74.7 x 74.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||46.96 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.