Product Description & Reviews
The Fellowes Powershred 99Ci Cross-Cut Shredder can shred up to 18 sheets of paper per pass into 397 (5/32” x 1-1/2” Security Level P-4) cross-cut particles. This machine also safely shreds CDs/DVDs, credit cards, staples, paper clips and junk mail. Achieve hassle-free shredding with all of the features the 99Ci has to offer. Get three levels of advanced jam prevention with Fellowes 100% Jam Proof System which eliminates paper jams, powers through tough jobs and maximizes productivity. To protect more than your identity, the patented SafeSense Technology is designed with an electronic safety sensor that surrounds the paper entry and automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening. Also, the 99Ci’s SilentShred Technology and Energy Savings System allow this machine to integrate easily to any environment. With the ability to shred for up to 30 minutes before a cool down period is needed, the 99Ci is ideal for 1-3 users and includes a 9-gallon pull-out bin. Backed by a worry-free 2-year product and service warranty plus lifetime cutter warranty.25.19" H x 11.44" W x 17.31" D
Features & Highlights
- Shreds 18 sheets of paper per pass into 397 (5/32" x 1-1/2" Security Level P-4) cross-cut particles; shreds staples, credit cards, paper clips, CDs/DVDs, junk mail
- Maximum run time: 30 min on / 40 min off. For 1-3 users.
- 100% Jam Proof System eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs
- SafeSense Technology stops shredder when hands touch the paper opening
- 9-gallon pull-out bin with LED bin-full indicator
- This item's packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
|Item Weight:||39.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.44 x 25.19 x 25.19 inches|
|Package Weight:||42.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 14.9 x 14.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.