Product Description & Reviews
Convert any Hi-Def source to standard definition NTSC/PAL format with scaling. The HDMI to analog video scaler supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD video and scaled outputs in Composite and S Video, while maintaining the original aspect ratio for optimal viewing. The coax S/PDIF digital audio and left/right analog audio outputs allow the audio extracted from the HDMI signal to be sent to any AV Receiver or audio amplifier. Underscan/Overscan and NTSC/PAL switches help assure compatibility with a variety of analog televisions. This scaler also features a USB port for firmware upgrades.
Features & Highlights
- Supported input resolutions: 480i@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576p@50/Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz, 640x480@60Hz, 800x600@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1600x1200@60Hz
- Converts and scales HDMI to Composite/S-Video at 480i/60 or 576i/50
- De-embeds audio from HDMI and outputs it as digital and analog audio
- Accepts HDMI video at resolutions of up to 1080p Full HD
- Supports both NTSC and PAL formats
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.