Product Description & Reviews
The LDG AT-100ProII is the next step in the evolution of the automatic tuner. This desktop tuner covers all frequencies from 1.8 - 54 MHz, and will automatically match your antenna in no time. Updated features include an LED indicator for antenna selection and an LED to indicate when in bypass. It features a two-position antenna switch, allowing you to switch instantly between two antennas. The AT-100ProII requires just 1 watt for operation, but will handle up to 125 watts, making it suitable for everything from QRP to a typical 100 watt transceiver. The AT-100ProII includes 2,000 memories for each antenna, automatically storing tuning configurations for each frequency and band as you use them. Frequency sensing circuitry lets the AT-100ProII "know" your operating band and frequency. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you've used before, the AT-100ProII can retune from memory almost instantly. Rugged and easy-to-read LED bargraphs show power and SWR, and a Function key on the front panel allows you to access data like mode and status. The AT-100ProII uses latching relays which retain the tuned configuration indefinitely even when powered down. The AT-100ProII uses LDG's state-of-the-art processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. It will match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vees or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, you can also use longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line.
Features & Highlights
- 1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW, 30W on PSK), 100W on 6M. - Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR, status. LED indicator for antenna selection and bypass.
- 4000 memories for instantaneous band changing. - Two position antenna switch. Separate memories for each antenna.
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.2 sec memory. - Selectable user parameters: Auto/Semi, 125/12.5 watt scale, autotuning threshold and more.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor. - Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M),. - For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes DC power cable. - Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 500 mA Max. - Small Size Enclosure: 7.5"D x 5.5"W x 2.0"H. Weight: 1.5 pounds.
|Item Size:||5.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.