Product Description & Reviews
Upgrades to the TX-RZ820 network a/V receiver-our THX certified select 7.2-Channel flagship-result in genuinely spectacular sonic performance. Dynamic audio amplification delivers instantaneous high-current power to full-scale speakers for thrilling energy and lifelike transient response across a wide 5 hz-100 kHz spectrum. Vlsc on all channels and non-phase-shift circuitry clarify Details floating in three-dimensional space.THX-Certified 130 W/Ch. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels Driven, FTC) and 250 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) from custom rz grade parts.
Features & Highlights
- THX-Certified 130 W/Ch. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels Driven, FTC) and 250 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) from custom rz grade parts
- 6 rear HDMI inputs/ main out/Sub out supporting Dolby vision, HDR10, and 4K/60p pass-through and HDCP 2.2 (front HDMI input Supports 4K/60 video at 4: 2: 0)
- Dynamic Audio amplification, 5 hz-100 kHz frequency response, and VLSC on all channels. Ready for Chromecast built-in*2 and DTS Play-Fi®*2
- Supports 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback as well as Dolby surround and DTS: neural: x mixing for legacy soundtracks
- Powered zone 2a/2b speaker outputs and zone 2/3 Pre-/line output with dedicated DAC supporting network, S/PDIF, HDMI, and analog Audio
|Item Weight:||31 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.1 x 7.9 x 7.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||36.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.25 x 12.76 x 12.76 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.