Product Description & Reviews
Pelican Protector Cases are made with Copolymer Polypropylene, using an open cell core and solid wall construction, which is stronger and lighter that the completion. You can tell its a Pelican case by the distinctive "twin-ribbed" top surface. Stainless steel pins are used for hinges and handles. The new Double-Throw latches are much easier to open.Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.. Exterior dimensions 24.25 x 19.43 x 8.68 inches(L x W x H).Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out..
Features & Highlights
- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Exterior dimensions 24.25 x 19.43 x 8.68 inches(L x W x H).Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
- Pelican's Pick N'Pluck foam lets you customize the interior.
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors
- Interior Dimensions (inches): 21.43 x 16.50 x 7.87
|Item Weight:||13.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.68 x 19.43 x 19.43 inches|
|Package Weight:||15 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.02 x 9.02 x 9.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.