Product Description & Reviews
Pelican Protector Cases are made with Copolymer Polypropylene, using an open cell core and solid wall construction, which is stronger and lighter that the completion. You can tell its a Pelican case by the distinctive "twin-ribbed" top surface. Stainless steel pins are used for hinges and handles. The new Double-Throw latches are much easier to open.Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.. Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out..
Features & Highlights
- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
- Pelican's Pick N'Pluck foam lets you customize the interior.
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors and minimum temperature is -40 degree Fahrenheit (-40 degree Celsius) and maximum temperature is 210 degree Fahrenheit (99 degree Celsius)
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D) - 30.75 x 20.5 x 11.62" (78.1 x 52 x 29.5 cm) Interior Dimensions (L x W x D) - 28.5 x 17.37 x 10.5" (72.4 x 44.1 x 26.7 cm)
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crush-proof and dust-proof
- Easy open double throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
|Item Weight:||29.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.45 x 20.47 x 20.47 inches|
|Package Weight:||30.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||21 x 13 x 13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.