Product Description & Reviews
Ricoh Imaging is pleased to announce our new WG Series camera the WG-50. The RICOH WG series is well known for its tough design which can be used under harsh conditions. With the RICOH WG-50, we achieved a waterproof performance down to 14m, and a shock proof against falls from a height of 1.6m. The RICOH WG-50 also features a freeze proof design to withstand temperatures as low as -10 , and is crushproof against weights up to 100kgf (kilogram force). With newly added Outdoor View Setting mode, a mode which instantantly changes the brightness of the LCD, the WG-50 is far more suitable with outdoor activity then any other previous WG model.
Features & Highlights
- 16 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor offers plenty of image detail. Wide angle 5X internal optical zoom lens (28-140mm equivalent)
- Waterproof to 46 feet - perfect for use when submerged. Focus Range : Standard: 0.5m - infinity / 1.64ft. - infinity (entire zoom range)
- Shockproof, ruggedized design protects from drops up to 5 feet.
- Capture video in Widescreen 1080P HD at 30 frames per second
- Enhanced digital microscope mode uses 6 macro LEDs for perfect focus and smooth, even lighting. Instant illumination enhance feature.
|Manufacturer:||Ricoh Cameras USA|
|Part Number:||WG-50 black|
|Publisher:||Ricoh Cameras USA|
|Studio:||Ricoh Cameras USA|
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 3.31 x 3.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.