Product Description & Reviews
Samsung 860 EVO solid state drive is the SSD to trust. Based on 3D VNAND flash, Samsung offers enhanced read/write performance, endurance and power management efficiency. With multiple form factors, the 860 EVO is ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops.Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing. Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively. Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use.
Features & Highlights
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: M.2 SATA (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
|Manufacturer:||Samsung Electronics DAV|
|Publisher:||Samsung Electronics DAV|
|Studio:||Samsung Electronics DAV|
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.87 x 0.09 x 0.09 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.