Product Description & Reviews
Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the SE846 features a patent-pending design that includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter. This technology enables the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail of mids or highs. Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go. Customizable frequency response, detachable cables, and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequalled, perfectly tailored listening experience for the most discerning audio enthusiast.
Features & Highlights
- Quad Hi-Definition MicroDrivers: For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- Patented Earphone Design with Groundbreaking Low-Pass Filter: Provides previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a True Subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Customizable Frequency Response: Adjustable sound signatures available (including balanced, warm or bright) via changeable nozzle inserts and removable, metal nozzle
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual and the User Guide before use.Sensitivity - 114 dB SPL/mW. Frequency Range - 15 Hz-20 kHz
- Convert Shure SE846 Earphones to wireless with the new Bluetooth-Enabled Cable (RMCE-BT1). Sold separately.
|Item Size:||2.6 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.22 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.