Product Description & Reviews
Sony’s digital paper for industries that generate large quantities of documents during routine operations. Professors, researchers in higher education prefer its large screen size which accommodates 8.5” by 11” documents for reading and handwriting. Provided stylus is just like ink or pencil on paper. Read and annotate documents, then share wirelessly via Bluetooth, wifi, or through the provided USB cable.World's thinnest, lightest letter-size tablet device: as thin as 30 sheets of paper..
Features & Highlights
- World's thinnest, lightest letter-size tablet device: as thin as 30 sheets of paper.
- Projected capacitive touchscreen allows for "pencil or pen style" writing and erasing with provided stylus.
- High contrast and no glare, so text can be read clearly even in bright sunlight.
- Easy drag & drop transfer of documents via USB or wireless (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) with Digital Paper app installed on your PC or Mac.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to three weeks use on a single charge. 16GB internal memory provides storage for approximately 10,000 PDF files.
|Item Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.9 x 0.23 x 0.23 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.37 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.