Product Description & Reviews
New 4.3" LCD screen, HDMI output and adding aps film. Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm (photo film & archive), 127, 126, 110, aps slides & negatives, regular 8mm and super 8 movies and convert them into digital JPEG images to share and preserve them forever. Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your film into 20 megapixels digital images in seconds. So simple to use, it only requires a push of a button. No computer or software is needed. Use it right out of the box to convert all your film by plugging it into an AC outlet or any USB port. All images are saved into its internal memory or direct to an optional SD/SDHC memory card. Easily connects to any Windows PC or Mac, to offload images or view on TV (TV cable not included).
Features & Highlights
- Convert 35mm, 127 (1.5x1. 5"), 126Kpk, 110, Advantex APS slides & negatives into digital in three seconds
- New large 4.3" Color screen
- New HDMI to-out jack to view images on TV in hi-def. (cable not included)
- Unique speed-load adapters for fast loading slides & negatives
- Stand-alone no computer or software required
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.