Product Description & Reviews
Whether you need to scan printed bar codes on paper labels or mobile bar codes on the screen of a mobile phone, with the Motorola DS9208, you'll be ready. You get the versatility to scan any 1D or 2D bar code - from the printed labels in retail that identify product and pricing at the register to mobile coupons, mobile gift and loyalty cards, boarding passes and even theater tickets. And the DS9208 provides all the features you need to keep your workers productive: industry-leading scanning speed; true point-and-shoot scanning simplicity - no need to align bar code and scanner; and hands-free and handheld flexibility. Specifications: Brand: Motorola Symbol Model: DS9208 Color: Midnight Black Operating Temp. 32° F to 104° F / 0° to 40° C Humidity 5% to 85% RH (non-condensing) Drop Spec Withstands multiple 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete Voltage and Current Idle: 5 ± 10% VDC @ 150ma average Scanning: 5 ± 10% VDC @ 230ma average Light Source Aiming pattern: single dot, 625nm LED Illumination: 630nm LEDs Imager Field of View 46° Horizontal x 29.5° Vertical Roll: 360° Pitch: ± 65° Yaw: ± 60 Dimensions 5.512 in. H x 3.232 in. W x 3.150 in. D 14.0 cm H x 8.21 cm W x 8.0 cm D Weight 9.5 oz./269 g Package Includes: One Barcode Scanner One USB Cable One manual
Features & Highlights
- It is called Zebra Symbol now after Zebra acquired Motorola Symbol in 2014.
- Handheld and hands-free modes Dual mode functionality saves time; keeps lines moving and minimizes wait times; eliminates the need to lift heavy items, reducing the opportunity for injury, Multi-code mode Allows simultaneous scanning of a group of bar codes and reports only the selected bar code(s) in a pre-selected order
- Picklist mode Select and scan a single bar code from a bar code menu or picklist ideal for items that are too small for bar code labels such as nuts and bolts in a hardware store to tiny cosmetic brushes
- Industry-first spherical exit window Improves scanning performance by minimizing stray light and reducing reflections to the imaging sensor
- Dual LEDs plus programmable beeper volume, frequency and duration Protects productivity in noisy environments, such as theaters, airports and restaurants by providing both visual and audible confirmation of successful scans; convenient side trigger allows users to adjust beeper volume on-the fly
|Item Weight:||0.59 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.