Product Description & Reviews
The ZED ELD Bluetooth Adapter works with the ZED mobile app (iOS & Android) to capture data required for FMCSA E-log Truck Driver Hours of Service. Our mobile driver app works in conjunction with the no-monthly-fee ZED Fleet Management Portal to help fleet managers track vehicles, assign loads, and manage Hours of Service for entire fleets of drivers. The Fleet Management Portal and Mobile apps can be found on our website at zed-eld.com ZED Keeps You Compliant: ZED completes all mandatory FMCSA documentation, including daily certification, duty status records, Hours of Service, and DVIR reports to help achieve compliance of DOT regulation. ZED Keeps Things Simple: Install ZED in seconds. Then pair the ZED mobile app to the ZED Bluetooth Adapter. Drivers focus on the road while ZED tracks Hours of Service.Commercial Vehicle Routing truck-specific mapping for bridge height/weight restrictions and hazmat restrictionsZED Keeps It Affordable: There's just the one-time to put an adapter for each truck. There's no contract, no monthly subscription, no installation fee, and no hidden fees. Automatic Duty Status Changes: The ZED ELD Bluetooth Adapter reads vehicle data automatically manages drive modes. Switches duty status to "Driving" when vehicle speed crosses 5 MPH. Switches back to "On Duty Not Driving" five minutes after the the vehicle stops, or when the engine turns off. Compatible with 9-pin J1939 diagnostic ports on Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Trucks Connects directly to the 9-pin J1939 diagnostic port Connects to other ports via adapter cables (available separately) First download the ZED Truck Driver Log Book app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to be sure your mobile device is compatible
Features & Highlights
- ZED completes all mandatory FMCSA documentation, including daily certification, duty status records, Hours of Service, and DVIR reports
- Bluetooth Adapter works with ZED ELD mobile app (iOS/Android) to automatically collect data required for FMCSA E-log HOS reporting
- Mobile App includes Commercial Vehicle Maps and Routing to help drivers avoid Low Underpasses, Weight Restricted Bridges, and Hazmat Restrictions
- Installs in seconds by connecting to the 9-pin J1939 diagnostic port under the dash of Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Trucks
- No contract, no monthly subscription, no installation fee, and no hidden fees
|Brand:||ZED powered by Cummins|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.